General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 - Provider, inclusion of the terms and conditions
(1) Provider and contractual partner for the goods presented in our online store "www.chunigula-mexfashion.com" is Erzsebet Markworth, Anne-Frank-Str. 4, 33106 Paderborn, phone 015112433782, e-mail email@example.com (in the following referred to as "provider" or "we").
(2) These General Terms and Conditions are part of every contractual agreement between the Provider and the respective Customer. Conflicting terms and conditions of the customer are contradicted.
§ 2 - Offer of goods and conclusion of contract
(1) The provider offers the items displayed in this online store for sale. The color representation of the articles on the website may vary slightly depending on the Internet browser used and the monitor settings of the customer; these deviations are technically never completely avoidable. The selection of goods, conclusion of the contract and the execution of the contract shall be in German.
(2) For the goods displayed in the store, the provider makes a binding offer to purchase. By sending the order request via the button "buy now", the customer accepts the purchase offer. The provider confirms the conclusion of the contract by e-mail (contract confirmation).
(3) Before the purchase offer is accepted, the customer is shown an overview of the data recorded for his order, including the essential characteristics of the goods. The customer has the opportunity at this point to check the data for possible input errors and, if necessary, to go back one or more steps in the order process to change the data or cancel the order altogether.
(4) After the conclusion of the contract, the Provider shall send the Customer the content of the concluded contract (contract text) by e-mail. At the same time, the Provider shall store the text of the contract in its electronic data processing system. Since the customer has no access to this, it is the responsibility of the customer to keep the e-mail with the contract text in his own interest.
§ 3 - Prices and payment
(1) All product prices are total prices plus shipping costs. The charges include the statutory sales tax.
(2) Information on shipping costs can be found in the respective product description.
(3) The customer can use the following payment methods to pay for his purchase: Prepayment by bank transfer, PayPal, Amazon Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Shop Pay.
(4) For advance payment orders, a payment period of one week from receipt of the contract confirmation applies. The provider puts the desired goods on hold for the customer for the duration of the payment period. The provider reserves the right to withdraw from the contract and sell the goods elsewhere if the payment has not been made on time.
§ 4 - Shipping and delivery time
(1) Information on the delivery time can be found in the respective product description. An indication in days refers to the time span from the payment by the customer to the delivery of the shipment.
(2) Several products ordered at the same time shall be delivered in a joint shipment; the delivery time of the product with the longest delivery time shall apply to the joint shipment. If the Customer wishes the delivery of a specific product with a shorter delivery time in advance, he must order this product separately.
(3) If a delivery fails because the customer has provided the delivery address incorrectly or incompletely, a new delivery attempt shall only be made if the customer bears the direct costs of the new shipment. These costs correspond to the shipping costs agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract.
§ 5 - Consumer Right of Revocation
(1) A customer who buys as a consumer is entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory conditions. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
(2) A consumer with permanent residence outside Germany shall be granted a consumer right of revocation in accordance with the German conditions and legal consequences even if the consumer's national law does not provide for a right of revocation or links the revocation to a shorter period or to a stricter form than under German law.
§ 6 - Warranty (liability for defects) The customer shall have warranty claims (also referred to as liability for defects) in accordance with the statutory provisions.
§ 7 - Out-of-court settlement of disputes
(1) For the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, the European Union provides an online platform ("ODR platform") at the address ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
(2) We are neither obligated nor willing to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
§ 8 - Final Provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. However, German law shall not apply to consumers with permanent residence abroad insofar as the consumer's national law contains provisions from which the consumer cannot deviate by contract.
(2) Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.