Unique hand woven and embroidered scarf/blanket/table runner from Mexico
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A piece of art full of love for flowers and colors. Let yourself be enchanted by this scarf / blanket. Three of our artisans created this unique scarf / blanket in Mexico: Maria from Larrainzar carefully hand wove the cream cotton colors together to create the scarf. Christina from San Christobal did the embroidery design and traced the floral patterns onto the fabric. As a final step, Maria from San Juan Chamula filled the fabric with life: unique color combinations bring the delicate flowers to life. Pure delight for the eye and the soul. Versatile: whether as a scarf, tablecloth or bedspread. A unique piece!
- Size: 100 cm long plus fringes 30 cm each, total length: 160 cm, 60 cm wide
- Care instructions: wash by hand, in cold water
- Important: this Mexican scarf / blanket is handmade, for this reason it may have minor inaccuracies
- Material: 100% cotton, embroidery thread polyester
- Lovingly handmade in Mexico
- Fairly traded for fair wages