Boho decorative pillow Maya (pink) from Larrainzar, Mexico
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Boho pillow with Mayan embroidery for an exotic look in your home. The peculiarity of this ethnic pillow from Mexico is that the handmade embroideries symbolize elements of life such as rain, corn, animals etc. This Mexican decorative pillow was created by an artisan family in Chiapas. Set accents with this fancy boho style home accessory. Place the folkloric pillows in the set on the sofa or on a special chair - the sun will rise. Boho home decor, balcony decor, garden decor, bohemian patio decor, hippie decor pillows for indoor / outdoor, Mexican living, Mexican home decor, colonial style, hacienda
- Size (cm): 40 x 40
- Care instructions: hand wash in cold water.
- Important: this Mexican cushion is created by hand, for this reason it may have minor inaccuracies.
- There are no two decorative pillows identical.
- Material: 100% cotton
- Lovingly handmade in Mexico
- Fairly traded at a fair wage
- Please note: the pillow filling is not included in the price