Mexican decorative pillow Maya green hand woven by Maria in San Andres Larrainzar, 50 x 50 cm
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Fair trade, Mexican pillowcase with Mayan weave pattern for an exotic look in your home. The distinctive feature of this ethnic pillow from Mexico is the hand woven graphic motifs that symbolize elements of life like rain, corn, animals, etc. This decorative pillow was created by Maria in San Andres de Larrainzar. Accentuate your home with this fancy boho style home accessory. Place the folkloric pillows in the set on the sofa or on a special chair - the sun will rise. Boho house decoration, balcony decoration, garden decoration, bohemian patio decoration, decoration pillows for indoor / outdoor
- Size (cm): 50 x 50
- Care instructions: hand wash in cold water.
- Important: this Mexican cushion is created by hand, for this reason it may have minor inaccuracies.
- No two decorative pillows are identical.
- Material: 100% cotton
- Lovingly handmade in Mexico
- Fairly traded at a fair wage
- Please note: the pillow filling is not included in the price