Mexican decorative pillow Maya (dark red-black) handwoven in San Andres Larrainzar
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Fair trade Mexican pillowcase with Mayan weave pattern for an exotic look in your home. The special feature of this ethnic pillow from Mexico are the embroideries made by hand, symbolizing the elements of life like rain, corn, animals, etc. Set accents with this fancy boho style home accessory. Place the Folklor pillows in the set on the sofa or on a special chair - the sun will rise. Boho home decoration, balcony decoration, garden decoration, bohemian patio decoration, decorative pillows for indoor / outdoor.
- Size (cm): 40 x 40
- Care instructions: hand wash in cold water.
- Important: this Mexican cushion is created by hand, for this reason it may have minor inaccuracies. There are no two decorative pillows identical.
- Material: 100% cotton
- Lovingly handmade in Mexico
- Fairly traded at a fair wage
- Please note: the pillow filling is not included in the price