Mexican decorative pillow Maya (mustard yellow-black) handwoven in San Andres Larrainzar
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Boho cushion with Mayan embroidery for an exotic look in your home. The peculiarity of this ethnic pillow from Mexico is the embroidery created by hand, symbolizing the elements of life like rain, corn, animals, etc. This Mexican decorative pillow was created by an artisan family in Chiapas. Set accents with this fancy boho style home accessory. Place the folkloric pillows in the set on the sofa or on a special chair - the sun will rise. Boho home decoration, balcony decoration, garden decoration, bohemian patio decoration, hippie decoration pillows for indoor / outdoor.
- Size (cm): 40 x 40
- Care instructions: hand wash in cold water.
- Important: this Mexican cushion is created by hand, for this reason it may have minor inaccuracies. There are no two decorative pillows identical.
- Material: 100% cotton
- Lovingly handmade in Mexico
- Fairly traded at a fair wage
- Please note: the pillow filling is not included in the price